Thank you for your interest in the ministry and work of Will Graham. You’ll find everything you need to cover Will on this page, including media contact information and downloadable high-res photos, as well as other helpful links.
Will Graham (WIlliam Franklin Graham IV) is the third generation of Grahams to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ under the banner of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association (BGEA). He is the grandson of Billy Graham and the oldest son of Franklin Graham. He serves as executive vice president and vice chairman of the board of directors of the BGEA. Will and his wife Kendra live in the mountains of Western North Carolina and have three children.
Follow on Social Media
Media Contact Information
Media Relations Manager
Will Graham Celebrations
Recent Press Releases
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Feb. 2, 2024 – More than 120 people and over 85 different churches from across the region gathered on Thursday morning, 1 February, to officially launch the upcoming Gold Coast Look Up Celebration with Will Graham. The evangelistic outreach, which is scheduled for 29 June at the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre, will feature music from worship leader Taya and American rock band The Afters, along with an encouraging message from Will Graham. MORE…
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Dec. 7, 2023 – As we commemorate the birth of Jesus, Evangelist Will Graham has recorded his fourth annual online Christmas program for release this weekend. Featuring award-winning musical guest Natalie Grant, the special will focus on the gift of Christ, and the hope of salvation that can be found in Him today. MORE…
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho, Aug. 23, 2023 – One month from today, the Idaho Falls Look Up Tour with Will Graham will officially take place in the Hero Arena at the Mountain America Center in Idaho Falls. Participants from 110 churches representing 27 denominations across the region are working together to host the weekend-long outreach, Sept. 23 and 24. MORE…
CHARLOTTE N.C., Sept. 25, 2023 – Over two consecutive weekends in September, evangelist Will Graham shared the Gospel with a total of 23,239 people in the cities of Curitiba, Brazil, and Idaho Falls, Idaho. The back-to-back events in South and North America resulted in 1,588 people embracing hope and beginning a meaningful relationship with Jesus Christ. MORE…
- Will Graham Devotion: What’s Your Purpose in Life?
- Will Graham, Natalie Grant Share the Joy of Christmas
- Will Graham Shares Gospel at ‘Incredible’ 500-Year Hungary Celebration
- Remaining Thankful in Dark Days: Encouragement From Will Graham
- Will Graham: 3 Truths for a Strong Pulpit
- Reaching British Columbia for Christ
- Moldovan Churches Welcome New Believers After Will Graham Celebration
- Finding a New Identity in Idaho
- ‘A Weight Lifted’: Idahoans Start New Life in Jesus Christ
- Will Graham Event Energizing Churches Ahead of This Weekend’s Idaho Falls Outreach
- Over 17,000 Hear the Gospel at Will Graham’s First Outreach in Brazil
- Bringing Good News of Peace to a Nation Near the Front Lines of War
- Preparations for Will Graham Event Spark Passion for Evangelism in Brazil
- Will Graham in South Korea: ‘Lord, Raise up This New Generation’
Will Graham’s Devotional – Wednesday in the Word
Join Will Graham as he shares a short devotional lesson each week, drawing on Biblical principles that will inspire your faith and challenge you to reach others with the love and hope of Jesus.
Click on the photo to download a high-resolution version
Use with credit to
Billy Graham Evangelistic Association