Thank you for your interest in the Billy Graham Library. You’ll find everything you need to cover the Billy Graham Library on this page, including downloadable high-res photos, as well as other helpful links.
About the Billy Graham Library
The Billy Graham Library opened in 2007 and has since had more than 1.8 million visitors from around the world. Admission to the Library and The Journey of Faith is free. For more information on the Library and upcoming events, or to schedule a group tour, please visit BillyGrahamLibrary.org.
Follow on Social Media
About Billy Graham
William Franklin Graham, Jr.
Nov. 7, 1918-Feb. 21, 2018
Billy Graham was born and raised on a dairy farm in Charlotte, North Carolina – just 4 miles from where his namesake library now sits. He preached the Gospel message to over 215 million people in more than 185 countries and territories and reached countless more through radio, television, film, books, and the internet. Billy Graham also initiated international training events that served as catalysts for global evangelism, equipping the church to take the Good News of Jesus Christ to the ends of the earth.
Billy Graham’s counsel was sought by presidents, and his appeal in both the secular and religious arenas is evidenced by the wide range of groups that have honored him, including numerous honorary doctorates from many institutions in the U.S. and abroad.
When asked how he wanted to be remembered, he replied simply, as his gravestone states (which can be seen on the ground of the Billy Graham Library in the Memorial Prayer Garden): a preacher of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Dr. David Bruce, executive vice president of the Billy Graham Library, Billy Graham Archive and Research Center, longtime assistant to Billy Graham
- Tanya Mazingo, communications manager of the Billy Graham Library
- Stock photos and b-roll from the Billy Graham Library are available below. For additional images, contact Lisa Moseley, email@example.com.
Billy Graham Library announces fall events including Hispanic Heritage Celebration, dinner with Anne Graham Lotz
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Sept. 21, 2023 –The Billy Graham Library has announced an exciting lineup of fall events including Hispanic Heritage Celebration Day and the annual favorite Bikers with Boxes. Also this fall, Anne Graham Lotz, daughter of the late Billy and Ruth Graham, and her daughter Rachel-Ruth Lotz Wright will headline a book signing and dinner event on Sept. 30. MORE…
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Sept. 13, 2023 –The Billy Graham Library will host a family-friendly, Biblically-focused Hispanic Heritage Celebration Day on Saturday, Sept. 23, from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. as part of National Hispanic Heritage Month. MORE…
CHARLOTTE, N.C., 13 de septiembre de 2023 – La Billy Graham Library celebrará el Día de la Herencia Hispana el sábado 23 de septiembre, de 10 a. m. a 3 p. m., como parte del Mes Nacional de la Herencia Hispana. MAS…
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Jan. 24, 2023 – Beginning Feb. 1, guests who visit the Billy Graham Library can experience the newly updated Journey of Faith – an interactive tour highlighting the message of hope that Billy Graham preached for more than 80 years. In addition to the tour, the Library is set to welcome visitors to two upcoming events in February, including a book signing with Pat Boone and a remembrance event honoring Rev. Billy Graham on the 5th anniversary of his passing. MORE…
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Oct. 17, 2022 – The Archive and Research Center at the Billy Graham Library in Charlotte, North Carolina, will officially open on Nov. 8. The 30,000 sq. ft. facility will house all of Billy Graham’s papers and artifacts in one location for the first time. This consolidation will allow scholars to study archive materials in the same place where they can also visit the adjacent Billy Graham Library, Graham’s boyhood home and his gravesite, and the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association headquarters. MORE…
Media Contact Information
Senior Public Relations & Social Media Specialist
Downloads to Plan Your Visit
Dairy Bar Menu
Specialty Coffee Menu
Large Print Dairy Bar Menu
Historic Local Sites
- Reserve Your Spot for ‘Christmas at the Library’ Dec. 1–23
- Preparing Hearts and Homes for Christmastime
- Motorcyclists Let Children Know God Loves Them
- Traveling From England to Study Billy Graham’s Ministry
- Anne Graham Lotz, Daughter Rachel-Ruth Lotz Wright Sign Books at the Billy Graham Library
- Celebrate Hispanic Heritage at the Billy Graham Library
- ‘There Is No Plan B’: Al Mohler Stresses Importance of Evangelism
- Gospel Opportunities at Billy Graham’s Gravesite
- How Ruth Graham’s Daughter Learned to Depend on God
- Coca-Cola Bottler CEO Talks Purpose, Legacy at the Billy Graham Library’s Men’s Lunch
- Igniting a Passion for Evangelism in Others
- An ‘Emotional’ Day at Billy Graham Library Centered Around Billy Kim, Mike Pence
- 1 Million Photos Later: What Archivists Discovered in Billy Graham’s History
- “Tuning” in to what matters most
- A Match Made in Heaven: From First Date to I Do
- Discover the Billy Graham Library this Summer
- Billy Graham’s Final Words to His Daughter
- Igniting a Passion for Evangelism in Others
- A Heart for Service: Library Volunteers
- Evangelism Intensive Captures Billy Graham’s Heart for Sharing the Gospel
- Billy Graham’s Homegoing – 5 years
- What it Means to Be a Friend of the Library
- John Howard Sanden: An Artist Remembered