Media Availability with Graham to take place at 11:15 a.m. on Sept. 26 on the south side of the Lincoln Memorial
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Sept. 24, 2020 — On Saturday, Sept. 26, Franklin Graham will lead thousands of people from across the United States in a prayer march on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. Graham is urging Americans to come together to pray for our nation and our leaders—and to ask God to heal our land.
“America is in trouble and in distress but we have hope—our hope is in Almighty God. This is why we are asking men and women across this country to join together and do the most important thing we can do—pray in the name of Jesus Christ,” said Franklin Graham, president and CEO of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and Samaritan’s Purse.
Prayer March 2020 will begin at 12 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 26, at the Lincoln Memorial. It will end at the U.S. Capitol. Along the 2-hour, 1.8 mile route, the march will pause at key locations for focused prayers on crucial issues in our nation today.
To learn more about Prayer March 2020, visit PrayerMarch2020.com/media.
FRANKLIN GRAHAM MEDIA AVAILABILITY:
- 11:15 a.m. ET, Sept. 26
- Members of the press must arrive by 10:45 a.m.
- The media availability will be 15 minutes in length.
- The south side of the Lincoln Memorial close to Lincoln Memorial Cir. NW and 23rd St. SW.
- Parking will not be provided.
- Press credentials are required but won’t be provided. Please bring your own.
- Media are encouraged to RSVP at PrayerMarch2020.com/media.
- Plan to bring a stick mic. We will provide a mic stand. There won’t be an audio mult box.
- Tripods must be placed on rubber tips or mats, according to the National Park Service.
ON-SITE MEDIA CONTACT: Erik Ogren, 704-577-2109
ABOUT FRANKLIN GRAHAM:
Franklin Graham’s first evangelistic event with the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association was in 1989, and since then he has held 190 outreaches in 52 countries. He has also shared the good news of the Bible across the United States, preaching in cities in all 50 states.