The Billy Graham Library will welcome Mike Pence, 48th vice president of the United States, as he signs copies of his recently released autobiography So Help Me God. Mr. Pence will also join Franklin Graham, Rev. Billy Kim and Dr. David Bruce for the ribbon cutting and dedication of the new expansion at the Billy Graham Library. The recently constructed Billy Kim Hall will allow training and events to be held at the Billy Graham Library, which has welcomed 1.7 million visitors since opening in 2007.
Billy Kim Hall at the Billy Graham Library
4330 Westmont Drive
Charlotte, N.C. 28217
Tuesday, Dec. 13
- 11 a.m. — Billy Kim Hall ribbon cutting and media availability with Franklin Graham, Vice President Mike Pence, Rev. Billy Kim, and Dr. David Bruce
- 1:30–3:30 p.m. — Book signing with Mr. Pence
- Franklin Graham, president and CEO of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and Samaritan’s Purse, son of Billy Graham.
- Mike Pence, 48th vice president of the United States, author of So Help Me God. Mr. Pence also served as the 50th governor of Indiana (2013–2017), and as a member of the US House of Representatives (2001–2013).
- Rev. Billy Kim, chairman of the Far East Broadcasting Company—Korea, former president of the Baptist World Alliance, former pastor of Suwon Central Baptist Church in Korea. Dr. Kim also served as Rev. Billy Graham’s translator during his largest Crusade, which drew more than 1.1 million people to Yoido Plaza in Seoul, Korea, on June 3, 1973.
- Dr. David Bruce, longtime executive assistant to Rev. Billy Graham, executive vice president of the Billy Graham Library and Archive and Research Center.
Media are invited to cover the ribbon cutting and book signing. Journalists who would like to attend the media availability should respond by 12 p.m. ET Monday, Dec. 12, to receive confirmation and instructions.
For media inquiries and to RSVP for the media availability, please contact Mark Barber at firstname.lastname@example.org, 828-386-5803.